The wiki is mainly focused on the Seiyuu and the music. For more information on the project as a whole, please visit 22/7 Wiki.
22/7 (ナナブンノニジュウニ; Nanabun no Nijyuuni) is digital seiyu idol group, formed by a collaboration of producer Akimoto Yasushi with Aniplex and Sony Music Records. The group blends elements of anime with real-life idols. Through this the group participates in a variety of multimedia content including voice-acting, anime, virtual youtubers, and music.
On September 20, 2021, it was announced that the group would be holding an audition to recruit new members.
- 1 Members
- 2 Discography
- 3 Sub-Units
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
- 7 External Links
- Amaki Sally (天城サリー) as Fujima Sakura (藤間桜)
- Kawase Uta (河瀬詩) as Saito Nicole (斎藤ニコル) (Joined December 24, 2019)
- Saijo Nagomi (西條和) as Takigawa Miu (滝川みう)
- Shirosawa Kanae (白沢かなえ) as Maruyama Akane (丸山あかね)
- Suzuhana Moe (涼花萌) as Kamiki Mikami (神木みかみ)
- Takeda Aina (武田愛奈) as Hiiragi Tsubomi (東条悠希) (Graduating December 2021)
- Miyase Reina (宮瀬玲奈) as Tachikawa Ayaka (立川絢香)
- Hanakawa Mei (花川芽衣) as Saito Nicole (斎藤ニコル) (Graduated December 28, 2019)
- Hokaze Chiharu (帆風千春) as Sato Reika (佐藤麗華) (Graduated February 28, 2021)
- Takatsuji Urara (高辻麗) as Tojo Yuki (東条悠希) (Fired November 1, 2021)
- Umino Ruri (海乃るり) as Toda Jun (戸田ジュン) (Graduated November 30, 2021)
- Kuraoka Mizuha (倉岡水巴) as Kono Miyako (河野都) (Graduated November 30, 2021)
- [2021.06.30] 11 to Iu Na no Eien no Sosuu (11という名の永遠の素数)
- [2017.09.20] Boku wa Sonzai Shiteinakatta (僕は存在していなかった)
- [2018.04.11] Shampoo no Nioi ga Shita (シャンプーの匂いがした)
- [2018.08.22] Rikaisha (理解者)
- [2019.08.21] Nani mo Shiteagerarenai (何もしてあげられない)
- [2020.02.26] Muzui (ムズイ)
- [2020.09.30] Kaze wa Fuiteru ka? (風は吹いてるか？)
- [2021.02.24] Boku ga Motteru Mono Nara (僕が持ってるものなら)
- [2021.11.24] Kakusei (覚醒)
- [2021.04.21] 22/7 LIVE at STUDIO COAST ～11
From July 1 to 15, 2020, fans voted between four possible sub-unit formations. On July 22, the results were announced.
Hareta Hi no Bench (晴れた日のベンチ)
- Type: Happy Type (ハッピータイプ)
- Members: Umino Ruri, Kuraoka Mizuha, Takatsuji Urara, Takeda Aina
- Color: Orange
- Songs: Han Chaahan, To go de Yoroshiku!
Keikoutou Saisei Keikaku (蛍光灯再生計画)
- Type: Sexy Type (セクシータイプ)
- Members: Miyase Reina, Hokaze Chiharu, Shirosawa Kanae, Kawase Uta
- Color: Purple
- Songs: Tattoo Love, Koukan Jouken
Ki no Nuketa Cider (気の抜けたサイダー)
- Type: Loose Fluffy Type (ゆるふわタイプ)
- Members: Suzuhana Moe, Amaki Sally, Saijo Nagomi
- Color: Pink
- Songs: Soft Cream Otoshi Chatta, Suki ni Naru no wa Jiyuu dashi...
Red and White unit
They were decided by voting from the themes produced anonymously by the members.
|Year||Akagumi (紅組)||Shirogumi (白組)|
|Kuraoka Mizuha, Kawase Uta, Hokaze Chiharu, Miyase Reina, Takatsuji Urara, Amaki Sally||Raimei no Delay||Amai Loli
|Suzuhana Moe, Saijo Nagomi, Umino Ruri, Takeda Aina, Shirosawa Kanae||Kiwi no Shuchou|
|2021||Akimasa Retro Pop ~Sepia Iro~
|Suzuhana Moe, Kuraoka Mizuha, Miyase Reina, Umino Ruri, Amaki Sally||Headphones wo Hazuse!||Ryounari Emotion ~Touro Iro~
|Kawase Uta, Saijo Nagomi, Takatsuji Urara, Takeda Aina, Shirosawa Kanae||Kotoshi Hajimete no Yuki|
- The group was originally supposed to feature 8 characters but was expanded to 11 shortly before the group debuted. Due to this, early activities of the group only included the eight characters that were voiced. The 11 member character line-up fully debuted in their fourth single. The Seiyuu who didn't have characters that were voiced still participated in activities alongside the group and released the same promotional material as the other members and are considered to have participated in the first three releases.
- The group was originally formed with 12 members, however the twelfth member did not end up debuting with the group for reasons unknown.