Chikada Rikimaru (近田力丸), better known under the stage name RIKIMARU, is a Japanese dancer, choreographer and member of the boy group WARPs UP.
- Name: Chikada Rikimaru (近田力丸)
- Stage Name: RIKI MARU
- Birthday: November 2, 1993 (age 27)
- Birthplace: Hyogo, Japan
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- He speaks Japanese, English and Portuguese.
- He started dancing when he was 4 years old.
- He has a sister named Yumeri, who is also a dancer. They work together in a studio called @therespectjp.
- He created the dance choreographies for Taemin‘s “Famous”, Red Velvet‘s “Rookie”, BoA‘s “Lookbook”, and “One Shot, Two Shot”.
- He works as a choreographer at different dance studios in other countries, for example, 1MILLION Dance Studio in South Korea.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.