Sakashita was born on February 4, 2002 in Aichi, Japan.
On December 23 it was announced that Sakashita would debut in Label The Garden's second major label group Clef Leaf along with Kamiya Izumi, Yukishige Nana, Ueno Tsuyuha, Itabashi Kana, and Ihara Kanami.
On Feburary 8 Sakashita had a birthday celebration during the Seven Seeds Vol.7 "Sakashita Miyabi Birthday Party" live.
On February 12, Sakashita celebrated her birthday with a concert titled Seven Seeds Vol.29 ～Sakashita Miyabi Birthday Party～.
On December 9, Clef Leaf disbanded and Sakashita became a member of Fragrant Drive.
On February 21, Sakashita left Fragrant Drive and Label The Garden.
On July 17, Nankini! reformed with a new lineup, and Sakashita was announced as a new member.
As of April 2018 Sakashita is in her second year of high school. When Sakashita joined Label The Garden she was in her third year of middle school.
The following is a list of friendships Sakashita Miyabi has acquired:
- Kamiya Izumi: she is closest with former Clef Leaf member Kamiya Izumi
- Asahina Ruu: she is good friends with Shine Fine Movement member Asahina Ruu.
- IzuMiyabi (いずみやび): is the pairing name of Sakashita and Kamiya Izumi
Sakashita's given name, "Miyabi," means graceful or elegant.
- Name: Sakashita Miyabi (坂下雅)
- Nickname: Miyabi (みやび)
- Birthdate: February 4, 2002 (age 19)
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 157cm
- Blood Type: O
- Happi Color: Pink (2018)
- Her special skill is Miyabeam.
- She is the first LTG member from Aichi.
- She was the youngest member of Fragrant Drive.