Not to be confused with Takana Kumi.
Tanaka Kumi is a former Japanese idol singer.
She got her start as an idol after winning the Horipro Talent Scout Caravan in 1983. Her idol catchphrase was "Sparkle Eyeteen".
However, Kumi would quit her idol career a few years later, graduating from high school. She now works in the radio industry.
- [1984.03.03] THRILLING (スリリング)
- [1984.06.03] CALICO Natsu (カリッと夏)
- [1984.08.08] Shojo no Naka no Akuma (少女の中の悪魔)
- [1985.01.09] Hino Seppun (火の接吻)
- [1984.07.01] Kumi ～Chichu-kai DOLL (Kumi ～地中海DOLL)
- In high school, she was best friends with Okada Yukiko. The last time she ever spoke to Okada before her death was on the phone on March 31, 1986.